STOCKPORT PARISH CHURCH
Welcome to the web-site for St Mary's
Sunday: Worship: 10.30am
Tuesday: 11.30am - 12.30pm - Private Prayer
[NB: No Tuesday services at the present time]
Saturday: We will be open from 10.30am - 12.00 noon during August along with the Stockport Heritage Centre - the cafe will remain closed
restore - A weekly space for quiet and reflection 12.00 noon
Visiting St Mary's - Lifting of Restrictions
Although restrictions have been lifted all visitors are encouraged to wear masks, use hand sanitizer and observe social distancing.
We are delighted to have been included in the Landmarks of Stockport Summer Challenge.
Landmarks of Stockport Summer Challenge.
Control+Click to open link(s)
All participants can complete the walking trail in one go, or in sections. Find the models at:
- St Mary’s Church: inside.
- The Plaza: inside.
- Air Raid Shelter: main entrance
- The Town Hall: in the Windmill Café next door
- Staircase House: in the window (from approx July 19)
- Stockport Market: within the market
- Viaduct and The Hat Works: at One Stockport Hub in Mersey Square
- Edgeley Park – at Stockport County shop
- Robinson’s Brewery – in the Visitor Centre
Note that opening hours may vary. All are free to view.
What a great way to get children away from their screens and into the fresh air, exploring their town.
Even if you don't take part in the challenge why not come along and take a look at the model of St Mary's anyway - made by Pure Innovations
Sunday Spiritual Communion: 10am - online
The parish of Stockport & Brinnington have adopted the national Church of England's robust procedures and guidelines. You can find out more about the national policies and procedures at: